Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Allocation link broken

Hi..
I'm not sure where I went wrong but I seem to have broken a perfectly working PS excel file. I believe I was just changing the allocation names and %'s in the src tab before getting my problem. I tried to reverse what I had done but the problem still exists.

So the error message that I'm getting is:
We couldn't get data from the Data Model. Here's the error message we got: The 'AttributeRelationship' with 'AttributeID' = 'Allocation' doesn't exist in the collection.

Comments

• edited January 2018
    Please first check:
    Allocation table headers should be: Allocation and TargetPercent
    TargetPercent values must be integer, that is no decimal number!

If that looks good, then can you send me your workbook. If it is really just Allocation table , then you can make a copy a workbook for me and delete (for your privacy) all other worksheets except src. My email is posted on this page: http://www.portfolioslicer.com/contact.html
  • So it was the decimal numbers that I entered into the percentage cells. I've changed two of them back to whole numbers. All working again. Such a simple solution but didn't even cross my mind. Thanks!