Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Removing Currency from the Portfolio Slicer

The first point, this is a great free tool for investors and commend everyone who has contributed to this work. It is the best I have seen.

I am brand new to PS and hope my question is not out of place.

I only deal with one currency (USD).

Question - How hard would it be for me to remove the references to currency conversions and inputs. Basically, I want to remove any reference to currency in any sheet, report, or chart. My guess is that currency exchange rates are built into every feature/calculation so it might be tough. Any thoughts or suggestions would be great.

Thanks,

Mark

Comments

• Mark,

You can just choose to add one currency to the source data. You would still have to specify currency for account and symbols - it would not be easy to remove that. But then from all reports you could easy remove Report currency slicers so that results would come back in default currency.
    I would not suggest to edit existing formula code to remove currency, but when currency exchange table is empty, then there would be very limited impact on performance.