Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Workbook is not updating under version 2.4

Hi all,

I must have screwed up somehow when I transitioned to version 2.4. I migrated my transaction details...quotes seem to be updating, but my workbook and worksheets aren't updating anymore.

Vidas, do you mind reviewing my files to see what is wrong?

Thank you.

Comments

• Please send excel file and all files fron psdata folder.
  • Thanks, I will send the files to your email.
  • Hello,

To update your workbook you need:
    1. Add Symbols VEA, VOO, VWO to the symbol table. They were there in the original workbook that you downloaded, but you deleted them. These symbols are used as "Index" to compare your performance to index performance. You also have these Symbols used in SymbolSector table (red cells), but because they are not in the Symbol table, then that creates problems.
    2. You have allocation "CDN *", "US *", "Services" used for symbols, but not defined in Allocation table (in Symbol table these allocations are red).
    3. Make sure that for symbols you have defined, you have quotes. For example symbol VT is defined, but you do not have quotes. So setup your scripts to get VT (and other symbol) quotes.

If you do not want to use "Index" comparison, then you can keep symbols VEA, VOO, VWO out, but remove them from SymbolSector table and change in Allocation table all of them to point to same symbol, for example VT.

Do these changes and if any issues after that, please send me your workbook and same PSData files.
  • Thank you for all your help Vidas. With your guidance and updates, I was finally able to run everything again.