Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I did something, not sure what

I've added all my symbols to psConfig (Yahoo), srcSymbol and srcTrans and in PSData I added dividends (historical) for each symbol required after looking them up via Yahoo.

I ran UpdatePSData and all my dividend information in Dividends.csv reverted back to the default 2 line file. Why? What did I do wrong, I swear I had it working at one point.

Second question, I added an additional symbol that I'd forgotten and while I see it in the Holdings sheet it has no data points except for the symbol price. The Qty Held on the sheet is null/blank but on the srcTrans I have 10@1.00.

Comments

• All files in PSData folder are deleted and re-created every time you run .bat scripts. You should never manually edit files there. For dividends you should add files into Dividends folder, for Quotes into Quotes folders.
    On this page (http://www.portfolioslicer.com/docs.html) search for "How data is stored locally:" and follow the links.

For second question - make sure you are testing with report currency set as "* ORiginal". If that does not help, that means that there is a quote fo that symbol in the last 40 days.