Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Error message: Attribute Relationship with 'AttributeID' = 'DATE(Month Index)' doesn't exist

Hi
I been using my excel worksheet for several months now and is working fine until yesterday it requires me to change my excel 2016 to 64 bit because of memory full unable to calculate. So i change my MS office professional to 64 bit from 32 bit and the new error message appear. I been deleting columns as suggested on your previous discussion with someone else and reassign the table source reference of the pivot table, but the error still reflect and i can't refresh one of the pivot table.

Please Help

Regards,
Chaps

Comments

• First double check dates:
    - Transaction date should be between min date in your config and current date. In Trans table order records by date to see any exceptions
    - Open PSData\Quotes.csv file and check for dates - see if you see any exceptions

If above looks good, I'll have to take a look at your files. For that I'll need your Excel file and all files from PSData folder. My email is posted on this page: http://www.portfolioslicer.com/contact.html