Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Min Date Problems While Starting Up

Hello,
I just started with Portfolio Slicer and fixed the Powershell Restriction. I tried to exactly follow the Tutorial video but somehow it cannot read the minimum date as it seems?
Since my pc is german it says something like "Failure while opening method, since [System.Object[]] contains no method named "IndexOf" "
Any ideas?

Comments

• This error indicates that your PowerShell version is older and needs to be updated.
    From this page: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=34595 download and install one of the files:

Windows 7 Service Pack 1
    64-bit versions: Windows6.1-KB2506143-x64.msu
    32-bit versions: Windows6.1-KB2506143-x86.msu

• edited April 2017
    That fixed it, thanks for your help!
    Unfortunately I receive a new error now. I followed the video until the data is refreshed. I also activated PowerPivot but always receive the attached message which states that Excel could not find 'CurrencyConv.csv'. The .csv data exists and if I open PowerPivot- most left button in my Excel 2016 it shows me the Currency Exchange data.

• Lordeberle,

Could you please confirm that:
    1. You have files in c:\PortfolioSlicer\PSData folder, specifically CurrencyConv.csv file.
    2. Open c:\PortfolioSlicer\PSData\CurrencyConv.csv file and see if the first line is like this:
    Date ExchRate CurrencyFrom CurrencyTo