Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DOES NOT REFRESH

Two Days I've tried in different locations
Follow your video and have read the script but still the same

It seems wonderful but cannot get system to refresh!

Currently on onedrive as in the video but to no avail

Any clues

Comments

• Hi,

This is very generic question, and I would need more detail to narrow down your problem. In the majority of cases so far users were not able to refresh when there were extra empty lines in Excel tables. So before anything, please check that all Excel tables have no empty lines and no duplicate date (like 2 accounts with the same account value).
    If Excel tables look good, then steps are:
    1. Re-download Portfolio Slicer (PS) files again. Copy somewhere old files and install new files.
    2. Review psConfig.txt, confirm paramter PSDataFolder points to "C:\PortfolioSlicer\PSData" and run data extracts. By default psConfig.txt extracts data just for 2 indexes. If you have no issues with this step, that means your external scripts work OK. If you have issues - red messages, error messages - please post them in this forum. Here I assume that you did not change external data files, so they will be
    3. Open Excel workbook and do refresh as is. If you have any issues, post error message here.
    4. Change Config, Account tables and then fix existing Transactions records. Do refresh. If you have any issues, please post error message here.
    5. Start adding your own transactions and do refresh.

Please follow guide above and post here when you encounter error and what is error message.