Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Yahoo price issue

Hello
Firstly, thank you for sharing this excellent spreadsheet. I set everything up a week or two ago and so far so good. I updated it today and had some odd results. It seems Yahoo had a four day period where they changed the prices from GBp (pence) to GBP (pounds). It's reverted back today.

Example here https://uk.finance.yahoo.com/quote/AVON.L/history?p=AVON.L

I manually edited the Quotes.csv file but when I refreshed the sheet, I then got the pivot table error message and the 'last quote' date on the overview reverted to the year 1900. I ditched the amended quotes.csv file and updated it in the usual manner, and refreshed my spreadsheet. All errors are fixed but I am back to the large daily swings in capital gain due to the pence to pounds to pence change.

Anything I can do, other than wait another 20 days or so, for those prices to vanish from the 'Daily' report? If I manually amend the quotes.csv file, is there anything else I need to do and will my corrections be erased when I next run the quotes script update?

Thanks

Comments