Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Account/Securities not showing in report

Hi,

I'm finding that the securities from one of my accounts are not showing on the report. The Account is listed on the src tab, the individual securities are in srcSymbol and there are multiple transactions for each security. I'm getting quotes for the security with no problem, but none of the reports are not showing these securities. The Account itself is showing in the various Slicers, so that works, and I've confirmed that I have the account selected in the slicer, but still nothing.

I'm at a loss as to what else to look at to determine what is going on here.

Mike

Comments

• If you already checked that you have correct transaction dates, correct symbol and that you have quotes, then I would like to look closer into your Excel workbook. Would it be possible for you to send it to me (workbook and all files from PSData folder)? Before sending, for your privacy protection, you can adjust transactions, and, for example, just leave symbols that have issues, but please make sure you refresh your workbook with these updated transactions and please confirm that you are encountering problems.
    My email is posted on this page: http://www.portfolioslicer.com/contact.html