Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Symbol gone from a table

Everything was working fine in my spreadsheet until today. Today after market close, I have refreshed the worksheet and noticed that one symbol has gone missing from the table "Last 12 day value changes by symbol" in the Daily worksheet. It is clearly included in the "Daily Portfolio Movements" (value difference) and other relevant tables. Also Holdings table shows correct end of day price and final value for the stock. And there is a today's price in Quotes.csv. Could you pls help to debug this issue for me?
Kind Regards,
Peter

Comments

• Pivot "Last 12 day value changes by Symbol" has a filter: Capital Gain <> 0.
    It is very likely that total capital gain over last 12 days is equal to 0, that is why symbol just disappeared. In such case after todays refresh, you should see symbol in the table.
    To fix this issue, change the filter from "Capital Gain does not equal to 0" to "Qty Held does not equal to 0": Select box next to "Symbol" header, then choose "Value filters"->"Does not equal to" and change "Capital Gain" to "Qty Held".

• Precisely what it was, many thanks Vidas,