Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Certain holdings show -100%

Hello there,

I'm stuck with the most recent update of my portfolio. I'm going to try and sum it up shortly.

I haven't updated my PS file since April and now when I try to do so 4 of my holdings show -100%

I saw missing data in those files, AGGH stopped updating in April. Now I have updated from ishares website, but I get the exact same result after trying to update. Any idea why is that?

I have attached the "original" and the updated file for AGGH, maybe it helps.

Many thanks,

A

Ps: where can I find the symbol list of Alphavantage?

Comments

• edited December 2020
    Is there currency conversion involved, and if so, do you have proper currency exchange rates for past months?

It is possible, that you kept _old.txt files in the same folder - in such case they might be included in the load and cause issues. Can you remove _old.txt files from that Quotes folder and refresh.

I do not know how to get list of available symbols from Alphavantage, I usually just tried to see if they have quotes using trial and error approach.
  • There is no currency conversion involved.

Actually, even though the old.txt files weren't in the same folder, just renaming them has helped. (which I discovered after posting here, sorry).

Now it's updating without any problem, hopefully, I can keep it this way.

Thank you for your work, Vidas.