Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

UpdatePSData.bat not working.

Hello All, I'm trying to get started with Portfolio Slicer and getting this upon running UpdatePSData.bat file. I updated the mindate to 30 March 2020 and inserted some symbols into Yahoo area. Anyone got any clues?

Thanks in advance.
Dharma

Comments

• Your .bat file should be in the folder that has subfolder \Scripts with all the .ps1 files in there. Maybe you copied .bat file somewhere outside of standard structure?
  • Thanks for the response, but no, it's in the same folder. Thing is the .bat file worked and then it stopped working. I don't know what did I do wrong in between. Only thing I remember is that I also tried to run UpdatePSDataIntraday.bat un-necessarily and after that it stopped working.
  • Hello Vidas

Your response gave me a hint regardless as it was something to do with the filepath only. I'm running this on Windows running on my mac through Parallels and it was on a Mac folder linked as a network drive and there were issues there. Moved the whole thing on C: and now running smoothly. Thanks a lot for your kind help. :smile: )