Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

"Last Quote" date in Overview sheet Cell K1 not getting updated

Hello, getting into some more issues apparently. The date in this cell K1 and N1 are not updating and remains to be 2018-03-23, subsequently all the reports in the other sheets shows years till that point only and hence wrong, where as my min-date is 2020-03-31.

Also, I'm getting this error about currency conv table whenever I press "Refresh All Data".

Please help.

Best Regards
Dharma

Comments

• When you start refreshing and encounter error message, data update will be cancelled and that is why you do not see updated date.
    Error message indicates that file CurrencyConfig.csv does cannot be found in the folder c:\PortfolioSlicer\PSData\
    So please check that folder and make sure that you have all files in that folder:

• Hi Vidas, thanks for the response. Actually, the file was there, but I moved entire folder to a new location, so I had to run the upadatePSData.bat again and now the error message is not there upon pressing "Refresh All", however the dates are still in 2018 and not the latest like 01-01-2021. What am I missing now?

Apologies for so many questions....
  • Also, I checked the data in PSData and Quotes folders, they did populate with data starting from my mindate 31-03-2020 till latest date already.
  • Excel has path of each file hardcoded and it is in c:\PortfolioSlicer\PSData folder that all files are expected. Go to that folder and make sure that quotes.csv file has quotes for up to Dec 31st, 2020. If you have these quotes, then refresh Excel file and see if dates updated. For that go to Daily tab and see if there are any latest dates AND that symbols listed at the bottom report are YOUR symbols.
  • Okay, didn't know this. All seems to work fine now. Thanks a lot for your kind help.