Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

error with intraday script

2»

Comments

• edited November 2021
    This line worked for me in GetQuotes-YahooIntraday.ps1:

$startStr = "active=`"`" data-reactid=`"29`">"; $endStr = "<";
  • agreed (good one - re: Today's Damage comment).

Trenzalore: Thanks for doing what you are doing for the scripts. We can only hope your booking doesn't last to long.

A GREAT thing about PS is if you don't like the "Daily" results, you just click over to the "Monthly" results tab, and life usually feels much better.

I'm really glad we have Vidas also doing what he is doing, and providing such a great Portfolio Tracking program.
  • Xcerik: Your Line of Code fixes the "GetQuotes-YahooInterday.ps1" Script file. Happy Days - Thanks.
  • Ahhh, xcerik, I just should have excluded the closing tag altogether in the $endStr as it may be different for others.

Lesson learned, less is better!
  • edited December 2021
    andre2020 - please take a snip (snip & sketch) for the line you changed and post it here. When special characters are posted in this forum, software sometimes removes/changes some special characters, so you might not see all characters.
    Here is my current settings:

• with the new line, no error but price is not retreive

• edited December 2021
    Please try changing that line to:

$startStr = "active=`"`" data-reactid=`"29`">"; $endStr = "</fin-streamer>";
  • The change highlighted by Vidas worked for me. Thanks to all who worked on the solution.
  • Change suggested by Vidas fixed the intraday for me. It hadn't been working for ~6 months.