Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Yearly Investment Returns

Hi, just wondering if there is a way to find out my yearly investment returns for both long and short term trades. Can't seem to find the data anywhere.

Comments

• Hi,

In the Holdings tab for each investment (you currently hold), there is measure "Annlzd RoR" that shows Annualized Rate of Return (Excel XIRR function) for that investment. Note that in the current release of Excel 2016 and Power BI there is a bug that for Symbols does not include received dividends in the calculation.
    Does this measure help you? If no, you can easily create another Pivot Table and drop year in the columns and symbol in the rows and then add measure Profit % that would show you each symbol rate of return for each year.

• Hi Vidas, I noticed that Annualized RoR is wrong with DRIPs and found this old thread. Any new idea how to work around this old problem?
  • The latest version should not have this issue. If you are using the latest version and still experience issue, could you send me your workbook - all I need is just info on one symbol that experiences this issue. My email is posted on this page: http://www.portfolioslicer.com/contact.html