Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Today refresh does now work

On Friday, I saved the workbook after hit refresh all and it worked until up that point. Today when i opened up the refresh, it does not seem to be working and cant locate any errors. Any help in this will be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Hi,

Can you please first check folder psData/ - maybe there was errors.txt file created in that folder that would contain error. If you do not see that file, then could you please send me (my email is posted at this page: http://www.portfolioslicer.com/contact.html) your Excel workbook and files from your psData folder - I'll attempt to refresh workbook here. Without any error message is hard for me to guess what could have gone wrong.
  • Thanks Vidas. I checked the folder already and did not produce any error log. However I found the issue myself. Actually I need drag the table when we add the new transactions. What I was doing was just copying the source trans info from one excel to another excel and there by i was loosing the table property. In order to copy the data from another file, First I dragged the table to desired additional rows and copied the value and the refresh was working beautifully. I am continuing to use the spreadsheet. I will get back if I need any help. Thanks for your quicker turnaround on this. Much appreciate it. BTW, it is beautiful excel workbook. I love it.

- M