Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GetQuotes-Yahoo.ps1 Script File Not Working

I have just recently started to have a problem with "GetQuotes-Yahoo.ps1" script not working. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Comments

• Look at the thread "error with Intraday script".
  • I may have missed something in the content, but my problem seems to be with "GetQuotes-Yahoo.ps1" script and not the Intraday script. The last full quotes that I have are for November 25th.
  • GetQuotes-Yahoo.ps1 works for me OK. Are you getting any error messages? Can you go to Scripts\Log folder and post here content of the file GetQuotes-Yahooo.txt
  • I am so sorry!! This was my mistake. I reinstalled Windows 10 on my desktop and had not cleared security settings which were blocking access to the data.
  • I also discovered that Windows 10 does not install Internet Explorer by default. Apparently, the Yahoo script works through Internet Explorer to access the stock data. Therefore you must separately install Microsoft Internet Explorer for access to stock price data. There is also an issue which will develop in the near future. Microsoft indicates that the Internet Explorer 11 desktop application will be retired and go out of support on June 15, 2022, for certain versions of Windows 10.