Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Missing dividends from Yahoo

I am running V2.4.14 and don't see any more dividend updates this year (2022). Do I need to run V2.4.15 to fix that?
If so, I would have to recreate the entire psConfig.txt file. That would be huge task.
I saw some discussion that other users have the same problem with dividends but did not see any successful conclusion.
Do I need to give up on dividend updates?

Comments

• I enter my dividends manually in net value, after taxes and fees. Dividends in Yahoo are sometimes not correct and Yahoo shows the gross dividend. I want to see net dividend in my tables.
  • I found that dividend data is not consistently provided by Yahoo. So "generated dividends" functionality was removed from v3
    It should still work in v2. Please first confirm that script GetDividends-Yahoo.ps1 is still executed, then check in Scripts\Log\GetDividends-Yahoo.txt log file - it might give you more info about failure reasons.
  • Hi Vidas,

Is there any way for me to keep the "generated dividends" functionality with the latest version 3 of Portfolio Slicer?

I actually haven't had any issues with pulling the data from Yahoo and it's been accurate for me so would like to continue with it if possible.

Thank you,

Ivan
  • Ivan,

No, there is no way to keep generated dividends in v3, sorry.