Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Power Pivot Table

Hi!
Power Pivot Table is not installed on my Excel 2013 version and it does not seem to be available on that version. Do you know any work around to make portfolio slicer work without it?

Thanks.

Comments

• Thanks for the answer, but I am not sure about what I have found on this link. When I open portfolio slicer and try to click on any buttons or simply do right-click, update, it tells me that the powerpivot data model was created with an older version of excel and that I need to update the data model with Powerpivot for excel 2013 which I cannot do since I don't have PowerPivot available. So I really can't seem to be able to use the application, unless I am doing something wrong.
  • edited April 2016
    Hi Franc,

It appears that you downloaded Excel 2010 Portfolio Slicer. Could you please download Excel 2013 version (different link on download page) and try again - you should not see any message about data model requiring update.
    Excel file you open should be PortfolioSlicerV2.1-XL13.xlsx, if you try opening file that end with XL10-xlsx - that is Excel 2010 version.