Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Help - no source for stock prices!

13»

Comments

• 1. Yahoo announced recently that they permanently stopped supporting intraday quote service.
    2. YOu are correct, you can just backup you main portfolio slicer directory that includes quotes, excel file and currency exchange info and psConfig.txt file. All files in PSData folder could be rebuild.
  • Thanks Vidas
  • Hi Vidas

Over the weekend I switched back to Google finance for source data, given Yahoo has stopped supporting intraday pricing.

I have used my alternative product to obtain all price data for all stocks (current holdings and historic) for all dates up to 24/11/2017, and have set psconfig file to download and use google data for all current holdings from 27/11/2017.

This was working fine yesterday and even this morning, but when I ran my updatepsdata.bat file after the market shut this evening, I received the attached error message. Could you help translate for me and tell me what has gone wrong please?

Thanks

Laurence
  • Hi,

Over past weekend there was a release with updated scripts. Could you please try updated scripts and see if you have same issues?
  • Thanks Vidas, that solved it.