Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

currency column pink in srcsymbol

Firstly what you have created is awesome. Beats many paid for apps.
I have a lot of data to import. Some of it I have copied to the trans page using cut and paste.
The holding is not updating with all the transactions after refreshing. Maybe because INR currency in the srcSymbol is also pink/red. So I think something is wrong.
I am attaching the screenshots of what I think is useful. Let me know if you need anything else.

By the way is cut and paste a good way or do you suggest a better way of inserting about 1000 lines of transactions.1

Many thanks for your help

Hello

Comments

• This is a known bug for formatting and you can ignore it. It appears if you are using more than 2 currencies - then 3rd currency in Symbol table is marked in red.
    To fix this issue - select any cell inside Symbol table, then choose "Conditional Formatting"->"Manage Rules"->Select rule that starts with "=$c$2:"->Click "Edit Rule..."->change formula
    =AND(COUNTIF(src!$N$5:$N$6, C2)=0, LOWER(C2)<> "cash")

to:
    =AND(COUNTIF(src!$N$5:$N$7, C2)=0, LOWER(C2)<> "cash")
  • ok thanks
    any tips or tricks when copy and pasting transactions. as I mentioned there is a lot of transaction that I want to 'import'
    thanks
  • To copy transactions - first put all transactions into separate Excel spreadsheet and make all columns in the same order as transaction table. When you happy with transactions, then select these transactions and paste into Transaction table BUT CHOOSE OPTION "PASTE VALUES..."
  • Ok thanks
    I have done that but QtyHeld is coming as #Value. I think something is not right
    thanks
  • Make sure that lines you copied are part of pivot table.
    Are akk QtyHeld values as errors or just some?