Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Incorrect MTD & YTD Capital Gain on the Dashboard page

Hi Vidas,

As the subject says, the MTD and YTD values have started showing up incorrectly since the last week or so on the dashboard. However, the capital gain values on the Mthly and Yearly tabs show the right values. Any thoughts on what's the issue here? Thanks.

One more thing - this error is not visible on the PowerBI dashboard. There everything shows up correctly.

Deepak

Comments

• Please check slicers/filters, maybe you selected values that impact results?
  • Checked the slicers/filters, Vidas. However, no joy. Besides, the dashboard page doesn't have too many filters and they are all at "no filter" states. Would you like me to send you the file? Thanks.
  • Yes please email me excel file (my email is on contact us) page. But I am on vacation, so might reply with my findings just Friday.
  • Well... was able to figure out the issue. There were 2 Symbol Aliases and Symbols that I had interchanged with each other. This caused their transactions to be ignored. Fixed it.