Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Calculation Error

I have received the following calculation error.

Let me know what you think.

From what I have seen it maybe worthwhile me starting a new worksheet and re-entering data. I will not be able to do over the weekend.

Please let me know if there is an area for me to check before I try this

Comments

• Hi,

This error was fixed in the latest 2.4.04 update (released last week)- so please move to that release and that issue should be gone.
  • Hi Vidas, thanks for that. I have reloaded my data into 2.4.04 and the issue has been resolved.

On a separate issue after running UpdatePSData for the past week [maybe slightly longer] I am getting this message
    Quotes.csv. Maximum date in file should be today or before - ERROR. Actual maximum date in file 2018-04-20

It doesn't seem to be an issue anywhere in either of the PortfolioSlicer excel file nor the Power BI file. As such I have ignored it. I just thought it worthwhile commenting. I have attached the "Error" file for reference.
  • CNH - can you send me your PSData\Dates.csv file?
  • CNH - can you please also send me PSData\quotes.csv file?
  • You have empty line in Quotes.csv file, just after line 226779

You need to review data in Quotes subfolder for XNT.AX and AWGELS symbols and see if there are any empty lines. Empty line might also be in intraday quote folder.
  • Vidas,
    Thank you - I have found the error and it has been fixed. :)