Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Worksheet TransInfo ... update stopped functioning

Hello team,

I am encountering the following issue. First off, every month a certain amount is withheld from my salary. With that amount I purchased company shares. The withholding itself I register with the TransType "Deposit", the purchase is a normal "Buy". All these transaction have been registered until and including Feb-2018. After that month, there is no updating anymore of the worksheet "TransInfo"; so, I am missin the months of March and April. The entries in the worksheet srcTrans for the two months are no different from the ones before March. Separate and repeated refresh has not resulted in fixing this.

Thank you for support to fix this.
Regards.
Ralph

Comments

• Ralph,
    I am not sure what is happening. Could you send me your workbook and all files from PSData folder - I will refresh and will let you know why update is not working. My email is posted on this page: http://www.portfolioslicer.com/contact.html
  • Vidalis,

I have found out what is happening. Every time I use a date after 2/28/2018, the transaction does not show in the TransType worksheet. However, I do not know what is causing this, but I strongly think it is something in the TransType worksheet, because I have other transaction (e.g. DivTA) after 2/28/2018 that show up in the respective worksheets.

Hope this helps to get to the bottom of this issue.

Thanks, rgds.
    Ralph
  • Ralph,

1. When you enter date, try entering format that is not ambiguous - that is enter 2018-02-28.
    2. Check your c:\PortfolioSlicer\PSData\Dates.csv - does this file has dates after 2018-02-28?
  • I want to give you a feedback about what happened. The reason why transactions after Feb did not show was syimply because the slicer box above the "month box" concealed the "month box". So I was not realizing that the month of March had not been turned on. Now it works ... small cause, big effect :-)