Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cost basis on holding tab not calculated

I have the problem that on the holdings tab the from row 77 and below the Cost Basis is not calculated anymore. The field is simply blank. As a result the values that depend on it are not correct either. Any solution for this problem?

Comments

• Hi Adrian,

Try to switch Reporting Currency to "*Original*" - if you see results, that means you do not have proper data for currency conversion. If with Original currency you do not see Cost Basis, then can you please send me your workbook - my email is posted on this page:
    http://www.portfolioslicer.com/contact.html
  • Hi Vidas, I have tried switching the reporting currency to Original, but that didn't work. Sent you an email
    Adrian
  • Hi Adrian,

Your issue is just with missing quotes -that is Quotes.csv files does not have some time at all, or some times up to date quotes for Symbols that you have issues with. You send me a list of symbols that you have issues with, for privacy I'll use just first letter of symbol to indicate problem:
    N**.TO - no quotes in quotes.csv file (I checked PowerPivot table that loaded from that file)
    C**.TO - last quote is for 2018-01-19 and you have just one more quote for 2018-01-15 and that is it
    L**.TO - last quote is for 2018-01-19
    R***.C* - no quote is the quotes.csv file

So please address quote issues and refresh data and you should be good.
  • Thanks Vidas, that resolved it!