Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Circular dependency

Hi, first at all, thanks for the Excel, it s great!

It seems I have a circular dependency problem, I read previous posts I have reinstalled from scratch reentering all my transaction and the error continues.

I dindn't insert new transaction related to sell so the problem is not appearing to be that I'm declaring a sell shares of company that I don't have or selling more than I have

The error is the following:

A circular dependency was detected: 'Trans'[CostBasisimpactRpt3],'Trans'[CostBasisimpactRpt3],'Trans'[CBBuyToDateRpt3],'Trans'[CBCycleNo],'Trans'[CostBasisimpactRpt3].

Comments

• Could you send me your workbook, so I could investigate? My email address is posted on this page: http://www.portfolioslicer.com/contact.html
  • Thanks Vidas, I just sent it. thanks again
  • Could you please double check email you send to, I did not get your email.
  • Ups... I had a problem with my email client. It has been resolved and I just resent it thanks your you support.
  • Could you please fix following and try refreshing:
    - you did not copy properly columns N and O is srcTrans worksheets - system record should have values in N2 and O2 cells but you have not copied them. Can you do not copy first System record when you move data from old workbook to new workbook
    - Change for System record (first) date to 2005-01-01 (your minimum date)
    - It appears this is what causing your issue - for DivTA transactions you did not specify Qty field. For some reason this is causing your issues. Could you for at least first page (and if that does not help for other records) change Qty for DivTA from empty cell to value 1.

• It's Worked! thanks very much Vidas! I really appreciated it.