Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tracking a Short Stock Trade

2»

Comments

• Roy, I will not be adding short sale option into next release. It was complicating code too much. I will review that after next release is done.
  • Hi Everyone,
    Good to hear for the interest of tracking Short Trades in PS. We'll miss the PS modification for the next release, but we can all build up the math and logistics and pass things on to Vidas with the hopes of catching the following PS update. (I'm running Office v10, so I better get back to my readings of DAX and PowerPivot stuff).

buddyb
  • I tried to add ShortSale, but it complicated my calculations too much and was having too much impact on existing calculations, so I decided to leave it for later.
    This next release will support Excel 2010. But after that I am considering development just for Excel 2016+. Excel 2016 has few good functions that I want to take advantage of.
  • Hello Vidas
    Do you think short selling is something you would possibly still look at it or has that been abandoned?
  • Hi bnero,
    I do not have any plans right now to includeShort selling in the near future.