Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Symbol Data wont load into Workbook

I have reloaded the scripts and workbook three timess and it wont seem to update the workbook with my Quotes. Only the Index's are loading.

Please help.

Comments

• If this is related specifically to Symbol, then please check the following:
    1. No duplicates in the Symbol column.
    2. Check the last rows of the table and make sure that there are no empty rows at the end.
    3. Check MER, WHTPercent and SectorSum columns and make sure that these columns have just numeric data (% sign ok)

If that all is good and you cannot identify problem, can you please send me your workbook and ALL files from PSData folder - I will refresh on my site and will investigate any issues. My email is posted on this page: http://www.portfolioslicer.com/contact.html
  • Hi,

Thank you for sending me your workbook. When I attempted to refresh workbook, I got error "Pivot tables cannot overlap another Pivot Table". I noticed that following DEFAULT filters were reset in the reports that caused this issue:
    1. In the "Daily" worksheet filter "Days-Last 12" = Yes was reset to "All". This is most likely what caused this error as on the far right there is a report that is used by graphs.
    2. IN the "Mthly" worksheet filter "Mths-Last 12" = Yes was reset to "All".

I do not know why these filters were reset, but this could happens if you try to refresh workbook with incorrect/wrong "Date.csv" file.
    After I fixed these filters, I was able to refresh workbook without problems. I sent you an updated workbook.