Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

just installing latest version and having transaction date issues

Finally getting around to installing the "new" version of portfolio slicer (2.4) and the new version does not like my transactions entered before 2014. I changed the "min date" back to where i had it in my version 2.3, but it still highlights those transactions before 2014 as errors.
What else do i need to change to get it to recognize the transactions prior to 2014?

Thank you

Darren

Comments

• nevermind..i see there is a lot more work i need to do to go to the 2.4 version. Thought i could just move my transactions and such over, but i see it's far more involved than that. do not have time to tackle that right now.......

Thanks
  • Darren,

In src workbook in Local Config table make sure that MinDate is properly set and value should match psConfig.txt value.
    If that is properly set, then in srcTrans table select any cell inside the table, then from Home->Conditional Formatting->Manager Rules... select the rule that is applied to B columns is:
    =OR(NOT(ISNUMBER(B2)),B2TODAY())

• OK, no problems.
  • Thanks...that solved that problem. Getting a bunch of other issues arising. will work on them.
    Thanks again

Darren