Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any update coming soon ?

Just wondering if there any updates coming in the next few weeks/months ?

PS work like a charm but i am wondering if there any plans for updated charts, features, etc.

Comments

• I am not sure when there will be an update - but more likely closer to the end of the year. I am working on it. But the main issue I am addressing in this update - faster refresh for Excel 2016+ and more data checks. There will be no more updates for Excel 2010 or 2013. Up to know I did not add newer reports or calculations. If there are any calculations that you would like to see, I am open to suggestions.
  • I have a suggestion.
    How about adding a worksheet with manual entries for debt and another section for assets. A lot of the assets can be pre-filled from the various accounts already and the user can add other assets like house, car, jewelry, etc. Thus allowing to create a net worth worksheet with leverage calculation as well. The same could be done on PowerBI.

• qosmioamit - I know that multiple people already track their net worth using PS. You can do that by creating a symbol for each asset and then manually updating that symbol price once a month.