Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

#REF error's on Overview Tab

Hello :)

I've started receiving #REF errors on the Overview Tab. It will show dividend and deposit/withdrawal amounts, but all the other fields have #REF.

Any suggestions as to where to look for the cause?

Comments

• In the overview tab there are a lot of numbers that reference cells on the far right - away from first visible area. For example, Total Value cell references: =GETPIVOTDATA("[Measures].[Total Value]",$AC$15) and if you will got to AC15 cell you will see pivot table and there should be "Total Value" calculation. Could you please check that AC15 cell if see if there is a pivot table there.
  • AC15 just says Values - I can't tell if there is a pivot table or not.

• Can you send me your excel workbook? My email is posted on Contact page
  • Hi Vidas

Sent :)
  • Hi,

Thanks for sending me your workbook. This is what I see - some of the Pivot tables have measures un-selected - that is Pivot table is not a full pivot table as it was during the release. I am not sure how this happened as I assume you did not do this on purpose. You could add these measures in the missing pivots one by one, but that would be time consuming and you would have to re-do formatting.
    Do you have saved version of your Excel workbook from the time before this issue appeared? If so, then just copy changes (most likely transactions table) to that older Excel workbook and just use that version. If you do not have a copy of Excel workbook, then you would have to download release version from the website and copy all tables (Symbol, Transactions, Account, etc).
  • Thank you for looking it. I was able to find an older saved version and then copied over the transactions.

The new version is working. Thank you for your help!