Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Initial Transaction Entry errors

Firstly, thank you for making this amazing tool available to all. I have been unable to get V3 to work correctly so I am currently using Version 2.4 and the scripts worked perfectly for set up. I have all the quotes and dates scrubbed and am now going through and setting up the spreadsheet. Everything in the src tabs worked in setup, but now as I am trying to enter transactions into the srcTransactions tab I am getting an error when entering the "Account" for the first 11 transactions the account name is the same and works. When I try and add a 12th table entry the account name shows up in a red cell and the message says account cannot be a duplicate. Any ideas??

Comments

• Not sure what I did...but I kept deleting and retrying to input the data and eventually it accepted the text. Seems to be Ok now
  • Very strange error - I would expect it on Account table, not on transactions table as account name duplication is checked just on Account table. Maybe you tried copying account name from account table and Excel with the name copied rule? I am not sure. But I am glad it is working for you now.
  • edited April 25
    Wow...you're good. That is exactly what I did. I copied the name from the account table and pasted it into the transaction table so the text would be identical. I bet I accidently created the rule in the transaction table. Thanks for the quick response