Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Refresh not appearing to work

I have just started and have entered information into the workbook in line with the support/setup video.

When I click on refresh all I keep receiving errors and the workbook hasn't refreshed.

I get the following error

We couldn't get data from the Data Model. Here's the error message we got:

A circular dependency was detected:
'Trans'[costbasisimpactrpt3],'Trans'[costbasisimpactrpt3],'trans'[cbbuytodatept3],'trans'[cbbuytodatept3]'trans'[cbcycleno],'trans'[cbcycleno],'Trans'[costbasisimpactrpt3]

Can somebody tell me if I have done something wrong?

Comments

• This usualy happens when you sell symbol before buying. Please review transactions and make sure that buy & sell is in proper order. If you cannot find an issue, you can send me workbook and all files in psdata folder, my email is on contact us page.
  • I have been a victim of this error as well. An easy way to find out where the problem is by looking at the CashBalance column "S". The contents of the column should be green for each and every row unless your statement specifies that you carried a negative balance. Remove all filters and scroll through to find any rows with negative or red cash balance.