Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is there anything like Portfolio Slicer for the Mac or Office365

I'm just wondering if anyone is aware of a substitute for Portfolio Slicer for use on Mac or Office 365. While my expectations are tempered, I am hoping for something that has some similar functionality. I would appreciate any suggestions. Thank you!

Comments

• No there isn't, at least I couldn't find it, certainly for the price you pay for PS. There are some subscription, web based paid services, most are country/region specific. I am a Mac user and decided to use PS under Parallels. It works well. Parallels isn't free (and nor is Office 365), but I am happy.
  • edited February 2022
    PeterO...thanks for the reply. Parallels is a good suggestion. Agree with you that there are subscription based solutions, but they are country specific. I have US and CAD investments in both countries and it is a challenge to find a tool to slice and dice data given the different currencies, stock exchanges, asset allocation, et cetera. The best tool out there -by far- is Personal Capital. And if it could handle importing Canadian bank / broker data, I would use the tool exclusively. Moringstar Canada portfolio manager has good functionality (e.g., calculates dividend payments automatically) and can handle multiple stock exchanges and does currency conversion. But it is slow as a dog, it's paid subscription, and it's user interface looks like it was designed by an engineer. PS is a great tool, especially if you enjoy messing around in PowerPivot and PivotTables :)