Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SymbolTransferIn Not Showing in Holdings

I moved 2 of my holdings (which are in 2 different accounts) from my CAD account to my USD account as they are both traded on TSX and NYSE. I have done this many times in the past and everything has worked as expected. This time, the first position transferred fine and shows up as expected throughout the workbook. However, the 2nd holding does not show up in the account that the stock was transferred into. I have double checked the date (made sure it wasn't in the future) and the account name (to ensure there wasn't a typo). Everything looks correct. Any thoughts as to why the stock isn't showing in the new account?

Comments

• Can you please confirm that your PSData\quotes.csv file contains quotes for CNQ symbol (NOT CNQ.TO!)
  • Thanks Vidas. As soon as I read your comment I realized my error. CNQ had not been added to the psConfig.txt file. The transfer I did for the other stock I had existing positions in both the CAD and US traded stock so it worked.

Thanks again.