Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SRC Trans Row Limitations?

Hi All - I'm using V2.3 and I've noticed my transactions after row 1869 (so starting in 1870) are not recognized when running the refreshing. Can someone provide directions on what needs to be updated to capture rows after 1869? Thanks Tim

Comments

• Official Excel limitations in the table is about 1mln rows.
    Please try reading following document and see if that helps you figure out how these last rows become separated from the rest of the table:

http://www.portfolioslicer.com/docs/excel-enter-table-data.html

Ant before you do anything, please make a copy of your existing source excel workbook and then in the worksheet you are working remove all filters.
    If document above does not help you, please post here and we will figure out next steps.
  • Thanks for the help.
  • I'm still on PS V2.4.08, and my data entry row count in the "srcTrans" Tab is just over 20,100 and everything is working fine for me.
    One thing you might try is to step through each column and do a "Sort A to Z". This might catch any cell that might have a "Funny data entry", when you check the row either the top or bottom of your Table.