Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Yahoo intraday quote/currency exchange scripts stopped working

I noticed that Yahoo intraday quote and intraday currency exchange scripts stopped working today. I contacted original script developer and waiting to see if he will be able to provide me with updated script. I will post updated scripts as soon (if) they will become available to me.

Comments

• I just received and released updated scripts:
    GetExchRates-YahooIntraday.ps1
    GetQuotes-YahooIntraday.ps1

They are available as full package from download page or you can download just 2 updated scripts from here.

Thank you Maxim for the updated scripts.

Additional info - Maxim informed me that he does not have enough time to support his scripts anymore, so future support might be slow or non-existent.
    If anyone knows PowerShell scripting and is willing to support them when changes are required, please let me know - my email address is posted on this page:
    http://www.portfolioslicer.com/contact.html
  • Thank you Vidas and Maxim. It is nice to have this working again.
  • edited April 17
    Another user reported a bug in GetExchRates-YahooIntraday.ps1 - when the intra-day currency exchange file is empty, you will get error in psMakeAllDataFiles.ps1 file line 85. This update to the same GetExchRates-YahooIntraday.ps1 and GetQuotes-YahooIntraday.ps1 scripts will delete files with size 0.

Updated scripts can be downloaded here or from updated Download page.