Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Intraday for stocks not showing on Daily

2»

Comments

• Partial success here as well (Australia). Out of 41, got 18 fails...
  • Complete success here in Belgium. I executed the bat-file many times and the process always completed without errors
  • Thanks Vidas for the quick solution
  • i change it, but not sure i change the good one, many line start with your change above here is what i have

# ---------------------------------------------
    # Identifying price
    # ---------------------------------------------
    #Price is in this string: 174.96

# old from Jan 24 $startStr = ""; $endStr = "";
    $startStr = "data-field=`"regularMarketPrice`" data-trend=`"none`" data-pricehint=`"2`" value=`""; $endStr = "`"";

#Price is in this string: data-reactid="29">75.73
    $startStr = ""; $endStr = "";

# old 30 nov one $startStr = ""; $endStr = "";

# suggestion $startStr = "active=`"`" data-reactid=`"29`">"; $endStr = "";
    $startStr = "active=`"`" data-reactid=`"29`">"; $endStr = "<";
  • ok i change back to the good line, same issue append to me 2 quote not found

Requesting url: https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/HEXO.TO
    ** For Symbol: HEXO"TO new quotes not found (there is no 'data-field="regularMarketPrice" data-trend="none" data-pricehint="2" value="' in html that came back)

Requesting url: https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/SOI.V
    ** For Symbol: SOI.V new quotes not found (there is no 'data-field="regularMarketPrice" data-trend="none" data-pricehint="2" value="' in html that came back)

• edited January 2022
    To all - can you please share symbols that do not work. I have a volunteer that is going to work on a script and asked me to provide examples of symbols that do not work with current setup.
    So far reported list of symbols:
    DIV.TO
    HITI.V
    HEXO.TO
    SOI.V
  • Symbol WELL.TO does not work for me on the intraday script. I get the same error message as andre2020.
  • In the script we search now for the string data-pricehint=`"2`" but I see in the HTML string for some symbols the string data-pricehint="4" and then script returns an error
  • edited January 2022
    Successfully fixed the yahoo intraday script but still having error with the yahoo daily script, any changes that need to be implemented ?
  • Here is an updated yahoo intraday script - please test and let me know if that fixes intraday problems.
    http://www.portfolioslicer.com/download/GetQuotes-YahooIntraday.zip
    Unzip and copy to the existing script location and then test.
  • patr0kxxx - please post a new forum thread and include what type of errors you are getting.
  • The new script fixed the problem Down Under (ASX), thank you Vidas,
  • All good Vidas with the new script, great support, continue your good work, we are realy appreciate
  • New script fixed issues I was having with symbol WELL.TO. Success on every symbol. 36/36.
  • Fixed 15/15 Thanks!